Thursday, November 8, 2018

Post Halloween

The end of any holiday season is disappointing, don't ya think?  There's so much build up to the big day, and then it's over.   Just like that (picture me snapping my fingers).

I was able to leave work a tiny bit early on Thursday the 1st.  That's good because I had 1,001 errands to run.  My first stop was Target.  I was there, specifically, to look for Halloween decorations, but I might have strayed into the dressing room for a moment.

This is what I found in there.  A bunch of bikinis.  
This is what I was trying on- jeans and a long sleeved shirt.   I know it's not winter yet, but really? Bikinis? 
Spencer and I had a marathon day with each other on Friday the 2nd.  First I got Elliott safely off to school.  Then Spencer and I went to the allergy/immunology doctor for a new round of allergy testing.  The wonderful news is that Spencer didn't react to anything.  Not one single thing.  It shows that the allergy shots that he's been doing for 5+ years worked. 

We took some selfies while we were waiting the 15 minutes for the test.




Once that appointment was done we headed out east to the pulmonologist.  We were in the pirate room this time. 

More selfies. 




Then to the dermatologist, for more selfies and photo light therapy. 



We took a break from the doctors, but not the selfies, for lunch,

and a movie. 


The marathon day ended with a 3:30 appointment at the ENT.  We were pretty much done by then. 
That night Jerry and Lois came up from Tucson and had dinner with us and spent the night.  Zero pictures were taken. 

On Saturday the 3rd we took a walk around the neighborhood and went out to lunch.  No documentation. Then Jerry and Lois drove back to Tucson and we went to look at model homes. 

Michael matched the decor. 

Spencer ran ahead of us upstairs and we found him relaxing in the master bathroom tub. 

I loved this little kitchen bar area they had in the guest room of one house. 

Michael and I enjoyed some mixed drinks that night. 

I guess the couple of days after Halloween were not so terrible after all.  I mean, they weren't thrilling, but there were some fun times. 

No comments: