Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Halloween Eve and Day

I was all decked out for work on Halloween Eve.
When I got home from work that day I baked cookies and after dinner, we all frosted and decorated them. 

I was so proud of this swirl cookie I made. 
We left them out on the counter on a piece of wax paper to let the frosting dry and harden a little before putting them into tupperware.  About two hours later Michael walked into the kitchen and yelled out for me. 

Do you see it?

How about now? 
Yeah.  Thousands of black ants invaded our house and went straight to the cookies. They all went straight into the trash. 

I did a Halloween manicure that night. It's one of my most favorite manicures ever.  

I took pictures with lots of backgrounds for variety. 



I had a very festive outfit for Hallowen day. 
New cookies were made that afternoon.  We took them to our neighbor's house for dinner before trick-or-treating. 
Then it was time to hit the streets to get the candy. 

A few pictures of the house before we left. 




Our neighbors sat outside and handed our their candy and our candy. 

Some fun pictures from around the neighborhood. 











And then Halloween and October were over!


No comments: