Friday, November 23, 2018

A Gobble Gobble House

Thanksgiving was so early this year that I actually left the Thanksgiving decorations up until after Thanksgiving.  Next year Thanksgiving is on November 28th, so I'm sure it will be all Santa and snowmen on that day. 

I left the fall flag up for the first 10 days in November. 

Then I put the Thanksgiving flag up. 

I actually forgot about the turkey stake until about two weeks in. 



Look at this great mat I found for this year!

Inside front door

The mirror in the entryway. 
There will be a new entry way table for Christmas, so this will probably be the last picture ever taken of this one. 

The turkey shelf looked great this year. 


We finally found the bench pillows about 2.5 weeks after Halloween. They were in a bin in the garage. 

Hallway closet

The dining room was spectacular. 






Pantry door

Top of the entertainment center in the family room.

Fireplace mantel

Ginger got her own little turkey. 

Kitchen window


GLORIOUS shower curtain.  I will be sad to see him packed up. 

Bathroom towels

Our bedroom doors.  I had this extra wreath this year so I just stuck it there.  Now I feel like I need seasonal wreaths here all the time. 


No comments: