Monday, September 24, 2018

Caught up after a slow week

Last week was pretty ho-hum.  It wasn't boring, but there was nothing spectacular about it.  It was the perfect week to take very few pictures so I can catch up in the blog time line. 

Monday was mismatch day for spirit week.  I think the kids did a good job.  Spencer even wore two different shoes. 
On Monday evening I helped Spencer make a model stomach for a class project.  We knew when it was a due for a long time and yet we waited until the last minute.  It wasn't bad for a thrown together model.  His report was much better though, because he worked on it in class for weeks. 

Practicing for his presentation. 

The book that I designed and ordered was delivered on Monday evening.  Tears. 

I worked on Tuesday.  I was starving in the afternoon but didn't have a snack with me.  Thank goodness the OT had brought grapes. 

Elliott took this picture that evening.  I think it's quite artistic. 

The budding photographer. 
It rained all day on Wednesday.  It was unbelievably lovely.  I took this as I got home from work.  The storm was just barely starting to break up. 
I was in the bathroom getting ready for work when I heard Elliott talking in his room on Thursday morning.  I couldn't figure out who he was talking to. I peaked around the corner and found him reading out loud to himself. 
And finally, a little tiny bit of fall snuck into the house on Friday.  I had a birthday coupon for Kirkland's and I put together this little number. 

The pig bowl is food safe, so after fall I'll serve salad in it. 
Oh, and this happened too.   But I promise. It's just those two items.  The rest will go live on September 29th, which is still technically September, but close enough to October to be allowable. 

No comments: