Wednesday, September 19, 2018

The week after birthdays

Friends.  We are getting close.  This post will bring us nearly in line with the time line.  Thank you, all two of you, for being patient while I played catch up. 

The day that Spencer's Harry Potter party ended Michael and I did a little project in the kitchen.  I bought a roll of $25 wallpaper from Amazon and we did a fake stacked stone back splash.  It looks surprisingly convincing. 

Before

After

Before

After

I had a rough start to Monday the 10th when I was frying an egg and accidentally flipped it out of the pan. 
Then it was off to a pulmonolgy appointment for Spencer where they had the coolest outer space wall ever. 

Oh, and this awesome light cover on the ceiling. 
My brother Nathan called on Tuesday the 11th and his home phone number showed up as Flanders Filter.  And that explains why we've been getting all these calls from Flanders Filters that we didn't understand. 

On Wednesday the 12th, Michael and Spencer played one of the games Spencer got from my parents.

I did this inferencing activity during speech therapy sessions on Thursday the 13th. 

All of the kids thought I looked like this teacher. 

Um.  What?  No.  No way. 
I caught Spencer sleeping that night before his "official" bedtime. He slept in the guest room for a month and then was able to move to the extra mattress on the floor for about 10 tens.  We've finally got him back up in his bed. 
We drove to Tucson for the first time since May on Friday the 14th.  Michael and I went to see a 10:00 pm movie, so we had to caffeinate before it. 

No comments: