Monday, September 10, 2018

A major catch up

I am so behind on blogging.  I'm so behind on blogging there's not even time for explanation.  We're just going to jump in and power through.

This is all the way back in AUGUST.

Spencer was 10 years 11 months on the 6th.

Official  

I made this amazing salad for dinner on the 9th.

I put together a memorial for Ginger on the 10th.


We took pictures of the couch on the 11th with the intention of selling it.  We changed our minds a week later. 

Elliott had a play date with three of his best buddies that afternoon. 

I also made a slight revision to the memorial. 

I made a double batch of laundry detergent on the 12th.  This should easily last us into 2019.
I was randomly watching The Price is Right on the 13th.  They were offering a trip to either Arizona or New Hampshire, which is funny because those are two of three states where I have lived. I haven't watched that show in probably ten years and this was the one day I did?  Weird!

We rented a trombone for Spencer that evening. 


And I snuggled under this blanket with the AC blasting on me that night. 

We started undoing Elliott's dinosaur room on the 14th.  I took all of his dinosaurs to work. 


They are temporarily living in the special education office. 

That night I was at Target and was loving this Duck Tales display. 


I'm going to try to be really, really good and blast through the rest of August this week. 

No comments: