Saturday, September 15, 2018

Spencer turns 11

Spencer turned 11 on Thursday, September 6th.  He went to school, Elliott went to school, I went to work, and Michael went to work.  Nothing really happened until we all got home. 

First we met at the park and took his 11 year old pictures.  These are not the official ones, but consider it a sneak peak to the next post. 



Then it was home for presents. 
He opened up everything from us first.

Cash

Underwear.  I had already bought him underwear when he told me he needed more underwear. 

A kit-kat from Winston. 

Mario pins for his backpack. 

A case for the Nintendo switch. 

Noise canceling headphones. 

A note and some cash from Elliott. 

A new Umbro outfit. 

A knapsack backpack for going over to a friend's house. 

Cash from Michael's parents. 

Two games from my parent's. 

A check from my parents.  I edited the heck out of it to make it unreadable. 

A puzzle from Jerry and Lois.

After presents we went out for burgers.  His choice. 




A free slice of pie for the birthday boy. 


How in the world is he 11?

No comments: