Tuesday, October 2, 2018

A whole bunch of not much

I did so good on the daily blogging to get caught up and then- bam.  Behind again.  Luckily last week was fairly boring. We'll be back to the timeline in, well, no time. 

On Saturday the 22nd I had to go to a two hour training about speech therapy documentation for insurance reimbursement. Booooooooring.  By the way, I'm an approved provider for Blue Cross Blue Shield now.  That's the big leagues.  Anyway, the training was two blocks from where my grandparent's former house is, so I drove by it.  It looks so different from when they lived there for 30 years. 


That wall in the front was never there before. 


On Sunday the 23rd I made a big pot of beef stew for dinner. 
We ate and then Michael left for the airport for a 6 day business trip to El Paso.  This is how we felt about it. 

Whatever Michael. Wipe that grin off your face. 

On Monday the 24th we went out for ramen noodles with Jeremy. 
I took iced coffee in my new BIG travel cup on Tuesday the 25th.  My old travel cup broke and the new one I bought just wasn't big enough.  This baby is!  I'm still sipping coffee at lunch time, and I love it. 
I was doing some casual online browsing on Tuesday afternoon when I ran across Frankenpig.  He had to be mine!

A quick stop at Kirkland's, 

and he was mine!

Along with these gems. 
On Wednesday the 26th I noticed Elliott is finally getting an adult tooth where he lost this baby tooth months ago.  I took a picture for daddy who was still gone.
Also that day, Spencer brought home a bunch of cards for my mom.  She and my dad donated some money to the PTO but my mom got all the glory, because it was her checking account. 

This is my favorite one. 



No comments: