Monday, October 22, 2018

Bye bye vacation

Coming home from vacation is so boring.  No more staying in a hotel.  No more eating out.  No more fun at the amusement park. 

We drove to Megan's house on Tuesday night the 9th.  We spent the night there, ate breakfast in La Quinta on Wednesday morning, and then hit I 10 for the boring drive home.

I documented everyone's car experience.




Elliott had a few candy corns left over and I thought this would amuse the kids.  It didn't. 

We had some lovely clouds on the trip so at least it wasn't hot. 

I did a fall manicure on Thursday the 11th. 

I tried to take pictures of the front yard.  Not so great. 

I had bought this cookie kit for waaaaaaaay cheap at Target.  We baked them that night. 

They were not good enough to warrant all this plastic trash. 

I also discovered that the cabbage in the refrigerator was growing its own cabbage that night.  Weird. 

We had a family movie night on Friday night.  We saw The House with a Clock in its Walls.  It was genuinely scary. 
I went to breakfast and shopping with my aunts on Saturday.  I was gone for six hours, it rained the entire time (unheard of in AZ) and took zero pictures (unheard of for me). 

And finally, more cookies were baked on Sunday the 14th . They were homemade ginger molasses. 

And they actually became dinner, mostly because lunch had been really late that day. 


No comments: