Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Welcome 2019- Party #3

January 1st was the first full day that Nathan and Bella were with us.  The kids were all so happy to be together that they actually voluntarily posed for pictures.  They asked for pictures together! 



Then we headed to Nick's house for a New Year's Day party.

One week after we started drinking the boozy aged eggnog there was one punch bowl left of it. 
There was still plenty of ham from Christmas too.  By this day we were all so sick of this ham.  Not eating it.  Just that it was on the bone and we were tired of looking at it. 

Food


Nick looks angry.  I can't remember if he was or not.  I have no idea what is happening here. 

Stinky cheese. 

Ben, Nathan, Nate, Nick

Raquel is demonstrating how we felt about the ham. 

Nick opened up a 41 year old bottle of port. 



Scottie

The port is from 1977 and so is Ben.

Michael- 1977, Port- 1977.  Note my thumb in the corner. 


At the end of the celebration, this was the remaining eggnog. 

So, since I had originally made it, I got to finish it. 



Nothing like a good nap at a party. 

Oh, I'm sorry.  Is this bothering you?




I love Bella's face with her cousin, compared to with her dad. 

Official January 1st photo
When we got back to my parent's house Bella and I took our official Christmas 2018 picture.  It was just a wee bit late. 

Picture #3 in my decades long project. 


No comments: