Friday, January 18, 2019

A festive new year home

Every year I am so sad to take down the Christmas decorations. Once they are down, though, I love how empty and clean the house looks.  Then I love putting up the gold and white decorations because they continue that clean feel. 

The entry way table.  First year with the new red table.

A poorly ironed new gold tablecloth in the dining room. 

I left this nativity picture on the wall because I love it so much.  It has gold!
Table behind the couch in the family room. 

Kitchen table
I bought this gold ball garland and didn't know what to do with it so I just stuck it above the kitchen sink.
Window in kitchen.  Sorry it's so glowy from outside.  I'm too lazy to wait until night to re-take the picture. 

Pantry door


Entertainment center

It's not much, but it makes me so happy!

No comments: