Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Party 2- New Year's Eve

Our friends Dan and Mandy got a room at La Paloma (a fancy resort in Tucson) for New Years Eve.  They had both of Dan's kids there with them, so they asked us to join them for a night of festivities. 

Nathan and Bella had arrived earlier that day, so Bella came with us for a few hours. Side note: No Kendra because she is too pregnant to fly.  Did I mention I'm getting a nephew in February? 

Look Aunt Natalie!  I have a slime mustache. 

We took pictures out on the patio.  We had to be quick because it was freezing.   We definitely saw snow flakes, but nothing was sticking. 

Mandy brought a bunch of accessories, as did I. 


Blurry

Better


Spencer took this.  He says it's the best picture of 2018. 

The boys


The adults

Cute kids

It's really amazing how those kids were able to keep busy, have so much fun, and make SO MUCH NOISE in a hotel room. 


We brought cupcakes. 


Bella ate only frosting. 

Mandy's sister Melissa was my high school classmate.  Melissa is friends with two of my elementary and high school classmates.  The three of them sent a picture of them out at a fancy club in Scottsdale.  Very fancy clothes.  We sent this back. 

Room service. 


Dan just barely made it to midnight.  I think there was a legit 30 minute nap in there. 

And then things just fizzled out at midnight and there are no pictures of the actual celebration. Let me tell you though.  That room was trashed when we left.  Oh my. 

One more party to go.  



No comments: