Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Back to slow

Last week was boring. That's always kind of nice after the busy, festive weeks of holiday stuff.

I worked on Monday the 7th.

At least my outfit was festive. 
The kids and I stopped in to Hobby Lobby that afternoon.  We saw this flier for a Bob Ross painting. class.  WHAT?  Sign me up!
I've been doing my customary January purging.  Unfortunately this set of plates had to go.  We've had them for about a decade and never even taken them out of the box.  They're just going to Nick and Raquel's though, so we still get to visit. 

I bought this nightshirt on Tuesday the 8th. It reminded me of someone. 

It reminded me of Grandpa Joe!

Side by side.  You see it! I know you do!

I got this adorable little sloth banner too. So, I'm purging and buying.  Total logic.
I finally checked my mailbox at work on Wednesday the 9th.  There had been a Christmas gift sitting there for 3 weeks! 

This is what was inside. 

I put this scent sachet in my car.  It's really lovely. 

Also a lovely sunset that night. 
I made a pot of beef stew on Wednesday and we ate the leftovers on Thursday.  Michael didn't seem to appreciate my picture of him mid dinner.  He was eating like my grandfather though.  My grandfather always had a piece of bread in his left hand.  Always. 
The OT I work with bought this puzzle, dumped it out, and then couldn't put it back together.  I told her I would take it home and let Elliott do it.  Elliott did not do it (only because he had gone to bed) but Michael did it in about a minute. I took a picture to show her how it works for the future). 

Spencer's selfie on Friday the 11th. 

See, I told you it was boring. 

No comments: