Friday, January 25, 2019

Two weeks of just blah and boring

You're going to read this post and wonder why I'm still blogging.  You will leave a comment and say, "Just give it up, Natalie.  Your life has reached all time levels of boring,"

Michael hung the new TV on Saturday the 12th.  There were some issues with the cords.  I can't live like this. 
So, we actually moved the TV down a little bit and then I created this beautiful "block" in front of the cables. I can live like this. 

I hung the sloth banner from the bed.  It's a good reminder to sleep. 
My parents came up for a party on Saturday the 12th and spent the night with us.  On Sunday the 13th Michael took our outside Christmas lights down and then FINALLY (after almost four years of asking) hung lights out by the pool.  My dad assisted. 


We have no permanent lighting out by the pool and this helps a lot. 

New piggy socks on Wednesday the 16th.  We've had a lovely cold winter and I am taking full advantage. 

Elliott was 7 years 1 month on the 16th.  He picked the outfit, location, and poses. 


Official 

I got a haircut on Saturday the 19th.  I love Diana, my stylist. 
The kids went to Tucson for the long holiday weekend.  Nick and Raquel drove them back on Monday the 21st.  They took a lovely nap on the couch when they got here. 
I tried out a button up shirt on Wednesday the 23rd.  I don't typically wear button up shirts.  But this was $6 so I thought I'd branch out.

New house plant on Thursday the 24th.  Are we houseplant people? It remains to be seen. 
And finally, I have continued with my January purging.  I've had six wine glasses in this box for about four years.  I was about to get rid of them but then asked Nicole (the PTO president) if they could be sold in the holiday shop in 2019.  She said yes, so apparently I'm stuck with them for another year. 

No comments: