Monday, July 2, 2018

Making it through June- part 1

I feel like the last two weeks of June were boring and hard and they were boring because they were hard.  I always find it difficult in the month of June when the kids are out of school but I'm still working.  This year was no different. 

I worked on Monday the 18th.  This is seriously the only picture I took that day.  I was doing a category activity with all the kids. 
Spencer's asthma flared up on Monday evening and Michael and I were up with him multiple times during the night.  Elliott was roid raging as we had him on oral steroids to break his Visine addiction.  Nobody was in a good mood on Tuesday the 19th.  The kids were wearing their camp shirts to go on a field trip an this is what I got for a picture. 

I had to take a little nap when I got to work.  I think I got four broken hours of sleep the night before. 

I did some shopping after work.  I did not buy this pig and I totally, totally regret it. 

I also didn't buy this romper for Michael. Another bad decision. 
Spencer missed the whole week of swim team because of his asthma.  I took Elliott to his lesson on Wednesday the 20th.  I had heat rage. 

But I stayed well hydrated. 
The kids and I were home on Thursday the 21st.  We decided to go in the pool in the morning.  I took the opportunity to blow up the new toucan floatie. 


That afternoon I met Megan and Heather at AZ Mills mall.  We spent a lot of time at At Home.  I loved this chair. 

Selfie in one of the 5,000 aisles of art work. 
Elliott colored this picture of me that evening. I'm at Easter Island, and those faces to the side of me are statues.   I have some work to do on my hips, apparently.

Friday the 22nd was family movie night.


We showed the kids E.T. for the first time. 

I told Elliott I was going to buy him a red hoodie this winter.  Maybe I'll find an E.T. doll too. 

It also reminded me how much I loved the rainbow mini blinds when I was a kid.  

They are available for purchase and I think I want them in every room in the house.  

No comments: