Monday, July 23, 2018

Bye bye Cathy

Cathy left Arizona to fly to Colorado to visit her brother on Tuesday the 10th.  I forgot to include this picture in the last post, but when we got home the night of the 9th we took her customary picture with Ginger.  
Specifically so we could do this!
2010, 2013, 2017, 2018. 

We took more comparison pictures the morning that she left. 


I can't wait for when Elliott is 23 and we're still making him do this. 


 

And a bonus addition from the semester that Cathy and I met at the University of New Hampshire.  1999!

Before I took her to the airport we went out for gelato.  It counted as our lunch. 

The next day, Wednesday the 11th, Spencer's asthma flared up again.  Back to the doctor we went. 

Elliott had dressed himself that day, complete with headband. 
I went public on Facebook with Spencer's swim team pictures on Thursday the 12th, even though we got them back the previous week. I didn't take any other pictures that day, so I'll just throw them in here too. 



That night my mom came to stay with the kids and I went to Maryellen's to spend the night because the next day, Friday the 13th, my sisterhood left for our first trip together.  Which will be the next post!

No comments: