Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Pinetop- Saturday

Saturday morning in Pinetop was spent lounging around the house, drinking coffee, and chatting. Then we all finally got ready and headed out for lunch.  

Maryellen and I were the kids in the back seat.  


At lunch. 

Brenda made sure to get an individual picture of everyone. 







Then it was on to shopping.  I thought this jar at an antiques place was humorous. 




One cute little place we went into, called The Gingerbread House, was all decked out for fall. 
We spent a lovely afternoon and evening out on the back patio.  Just chatting and chilling, chilling and chatting. 





Games were played as well. 


Oh, and there was braiding and lounging. 




We had pizza, salad, and fudge for dinner that night. 


And then Maryellen and I enjoyed a nice bottle of rose. 



And I two fisted it when Lauren didn't like the white wine. 
We ended the evening by once again playing Cards Against Humanity for hours and hours and laughing so hard we cried. 

I won all of these!

I was the grand champion that night!


No comments: