Monday, July 30, 2018

The last day of summer

The very last day of summer vacation for the kids was Sunday the 22nd. 

I took a picture of my latest mani. 

And this one to show it was the last day of summer. 

About an hour after I took those pictures my freaking middle nail broke. Jerk. 
I had kicked my heels off when I got home the night before so I went to put them away in the closet.  That's when I noticed this terrible separation.  I'm mortified to think they looked like this the whole night. 

It wasn't worth it to me to try to repair them, so in the trash they went.  Damn shame. 

There was a pretty sunset that night. 


And I took these as the "before" for my "the kids are back in school, you need to clean up your own room, Natalie" project. 



I don't know why I took this one, but it came out creepy because I don't know what that light is. 

No comments: