Monday, August 6, 2012

Dear Gymboree

Dear Gymboree,

You are KILLING me with this entire line of beagle clothing.  You know I have to buy every one of these pieces, right?  You know that I have to buy them in two sizes so both of my boys can wear these clothes simultaneously, right?  You know I'm going to have to sell plasma while my husband robs banks to finance this wardrobe, right?  Are you spying on me in my home?  How is it that you know just how to hook me in?  Please stop it.  This is your second line of beagle influenced clothing in two years (it took me about 780 hours of searching my archives, but I found my previous post HERE).  Do some poodles next year- I don't care about those.  Golden retriever?  I can totally say no.  But unless you have a grant program I can apply for, no more precious, completely irresistible beagle themed outfits. 

Seriously?  With the glasses?  And an argyle tie?  I could just die.



Spencer and I had already talked about him wearing the orange beagle sweater from two years ago (I bought it big at the time) for his 5 year old pictures.  Change of plans. I'm going to have to cough up the $30+ dollars to buy this one.  When he goes to Harvard for graduate school it'll be awesome for him to show everyone his Harvard Beagle sweater from when he was 5.

 


Can't you just see Elliott wearing these for his follow-up appointment with the hepatologist in November?

With this hat.  People will pass out from sheer giddyness as we walk through Phoenix Children's Hospital.

Ginger attended Barkside Academy.  Did you know that?  She got a B.F.A. in Napping Studies and an M.A. in Slumber Management.  We were so proud of her.


The glasses again. 

It's getting hard to breathe.

Courdory Beagle Cap.  It's cold enough here for about 17.8 hours a year to warrant such a thing.  Totally worth $15.

I'll be taking donations through my paypal account.  Starting immediately.

6 comments:

Valerie said...

Love it! Gymboree is filled with evil, horrible people who want to steal from us common folk. They had an entire shark collection this spring/summer. I mean, come on Gymboree, really?????? Sharks?? As far as the eye could see. Sigh.

Whoever said boys don't have cute clothes has obviously never seen our children.

Sherry said...

Haha! I love this! You are so like me...except I will wait for them to go on sale! I love all the beagle attire and agree that your boys simply must have it all...I am sure Ginger also agrees! The glasses and argyle is just too much...I would have to buy it too and I don't even own a beagle. Congrats to Ginger on her educational achievements! ;-)

And yes, Valerie, little Oliver needs all the shark stuff he can get.

Megan said...

OMG...with glasses...Miss Hadley will be sporting some beagle clothing. At least it isn't too socially unacceptable to dress a girl in boys clothing.

Jeannette said...

Now you know why I came into your life last year. I can tell you this now. I am a Gymboree spy.

Seriously though, too freaking cute! You didn't really want to buy a house anyway, right?

Megan said...

LOL, I can't believe Ginger has her degree in slumber management! Duncan is considering that, but he's still undeclared.

Cat said...

Lol love it. I hope they don't have bulldog stuff or Megan S is in trouble if she decides to have a kid. :)