Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Oops

Sandra was my speech aid during the 2008-2009 school year. We remained friends after we both left that school.  She told me a long time ago that if I ever had another baby she would be my aid during my maternity leave.  She's been doing 1 day a week for me since January.  Her birthday is on Saturday, so I wanted to get a little gift for her that I can leave in the office when I leave on Thursday (she works for me on Friday).
 
I took both kids to the mall with me yesterday.  It was a big deal.  It's the first time I have taken both of them without Michael for such a big outing.
 
We went to Bath and Body Works and got a lovely assortment of fall scented goodies.
 
Then.  All of a sudden, the stroller was out of control.  It was zooming away and I could do nothing to stop it.
 
 
It led us here.
 
And then this happened.
 
And this too.
O.M.Geeeeeeeeeeeee.
 
Can you say one year old photo shoot?

5 comments:

Megan said...

I've never seen you write "O.M.Geeeeee" before, so that's how I know it must have been an intense experience for you!

Sherry said...

Looks like you found your overalls! ;-)

Valerie said...

I love that Megan knows you so well that OMG means big time.

Seriously, I honestly don't think I've ever seen a more adorable sweater than the one you bought. Sigh.

k and j said...

laughing my ace off :)

Cat said...

Well, thank goodness when the stroller went out of control it took you to a store you like instead of some yucky place. ;-)