Friday, March 30, 2018

Pre-Easter

I think it is safe to say that I AM CAUGHT UP! This post starts on Sunday and ends on Thursday night.  I am writing this on Thursday night.  I'm seriously almost live blogging!  That's how caught up I am!

I made waffles for breakfast on Sunday.  Look how fancy.  
We spent the day doing yard work and trimming trees.  I took before pictures, but I never took any after.  



We went to Palm Sunday mass that evening. I got out shorts for Elliott to wear, but he insisted on pants and a tie.  Then Michael decided to go fancy too. 



Spencer spent the night at Julian's on Sunday night, so Elliott and I went out for a special breakfast with just the two of us on Monday morning.  

Then we picked Spencer up and went for allergy shots.  There was something really wrong with the fish tank. 

After shots we went to a great park in Mesa that has all sorts of climbing stuff and a zip line. 













Then we went to Bass Pro Shop and ate lunch at the restaurant there.  Their fish tank looked much, much better. 


We all got the weekday lunch special:  a double cheeseburger and fries for $6. 


The kids went back to school on Tuesday.  Spencer had brought his school picture home before break. but Elliott didn't get his until after.
My parents finally redeemed their Christmas gift from me on Tuesday.  A horseback ride through the desert.  My mom emailed me these pictures. 

Also on Tuesday, Michael mounted the kid's footprint chicks from 2015 (middle) and 2018 (bottom).  I mounted 2012 (top) when we made them, but I somehow made it three years with the 2015 ones sitting in a folder next to the computer. 

He made a huge mistake on Elliott's chicks.  Do you see it?
The mistake was fixed on Thursday.  Thank goodness.  I could barely breathe with that out there in the world. 

Which brings us to today.  Thursday.  Current time!

I worked a busy, full day.  Then I stopped at Target for a huge pre-Easter shopping trip.

Easter shoes for me. YES!

Surprise for Spencer

A family movie we watched tonight.

And all of the haul for the Easter Bunny to deliver. The twinkies are for making Peeps driving cars. 

Like these, but with brown cars. 



No comments: