Saturday, March 24, 2018

Ginger, Penzeys, field trip, and piano lessons

Hello again friends.  Check me out sticking to the schedule and getting stuff done. 

Today we'll start on Sunday, February 25th.  Ginger was her normal adorable self.
Elliott and I went to Tempe Marketplace so we could visit Penzeys one last time before it closed for forever that evening.

Devastating

Now I have to drive to way far north Phoenix (which I will never do) or wait until we go to Tucson to get my Penzeys. 

This was my haul that day.

Ginger being adorable that night. 

I made carrots and parsnips for dinner and these sexy legs carrots were in the bag. 

I had a glass of wine to lament Penzeys. 

Apparently all I did that day was photograph Ginger. 

She's always so proud of herself when she can get on the bean bag. 

Apparently nothing happened in our lives on Monday the 26th, but Ginger was still cute on Tuesday the 27th. 
Wednesday the 28th we found two notes that Elliott had written bitching about his brother. 


I also made some amazing grain and sugar free waffles for dinner. 
On Thursday, March 1st (OMG, we're in March!) I went with Spencer on a field trip to the Basha Art Gallery.  I've never been, but I will certainly go back. 










I am done with the Art Masterpiece lessons with his class for this school year, so I got my customary picture with the whole class.  I'll make a comparison collage once I have full access to all of my past pictures. 
The kids also started piano lessons that day.  My friend and former co-worker Jana teaches piano for a limited number of students (she is a full-time school music teacher) and she was kind enough to take my kids on.  She is awesome. 

Six more posts and then I'll be back on the timeline! 

No comments: