Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I'm baaaaaaack!

Family, friends, loved ones, blog stalkers.......I am back! 

I never, ever, ever intended on taking an entire month off from blogging, but it has been just one computer shit show after another.  First we had to return our brand new computer and get a new one, then we had problems with the external hard drive, then the software I used for photo storage wasn't compatible with our new computer (which I didn't find out until I had spent DAYS transferring pictures) and then I have had an incredibly hard time finding a new system that works the way I want it to.   But, I think I have something worked out.  It's not perfect, and I'm not thrilled with it, but it's enough to get me back up and running. 

I wrote out a schedule for myself and if I blog every day until next Friday I will be caught up.  I promise I will try. 

So, we're heading all the way back to Monday February 12th.  

Ginger had her 3 month check-up a the vet to get her new Valley Fever test and Valley Fever medicine.  She still has positives on the test but she's doing quite well. 

On Tuesday the 13th we got the Valentines ready for kids to take to school the next day. 

Smarties for Spencer's friends. 

Chocolate bow and arrow treats for Elliott's friends.

Face masks for teachers
We woke up on Valentine's Day to find that Winston had visited over night.  He brought treats for the kids.

And hung out in the perfect location to make sure the kids got them. 

I worked that day.  I was particularly proud of my themed outfit.
I bought this Gap shirt at a consignment store last summer.  I knew it would be perfect for February 14th. 

Family picture when I got home.  I have no idea what we did that night. 
Ginger somehow got filthy though! If I'm remembering correctly it was cold and rainy that day and she must have rubbed up against something wet outside. 

It was very foggy on my way to work on the 15th. 

I volunteered in Spencer's class doing Art Masterpiece on the 16th.  It was a "found items" collaborative lesson. 

I took a picture of each group's project.  Eventually each box will be spray painted gold and then all of the boxes will be glued together.





I stopped at Target after I left his school and bought a new nightgown for the weekend (which will be detailed in the next post).  I also bought a few bottles of wine and the cashier make a "joke" about her mom being born the same year as me.  Yeah, not funny. 
That evening I took pictures of the Valentine's Day decorations and then took them all down and packed them away.  I never decorated for Valentine's Day last year so it was fun to see all the stuff that I hadn't seen in two years.  








We took Elliott's 6 year 2 month pictures in Spencer's room that night.



Official

And that's it!  Not too terrible, but definitely not worth that wait. 

No comments: