Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sleep

Spencer is staying under the covers while he sleeps.  Not all night, but longer than the .5 seconds he used to stay under before kicking them off.  He's also sleeping a lot more with his head on the pillow instead of turned around with his feet on the pillow or his whole body on the pillow. It makes him seem so grown up. 

He also stayed in his room ALL NIGHT for 4 nights in a row last week.  It was a record.  Notice I say was, because he's back to being our 2 am visitor.  It's OK.  Truth be told, I miss him when he's in his room.

1 comment:

Maryellen said...

Wow, Spencer looks more grown up than I do when I sleep. I start out at the top of the bed with my pillow and then some time in the middle of the night I move down the bed a bit but I take my pillow with me. Odd.