Thursday, January 20, 2011

Free!

Thanks for all your words of support.  It felt good to just get that all out there. And good news- my brother Nick is going to lend/give us a HEPA air purifier.  His allergy shots have worked so well he doesn't use it anymore.  It's going into Spencer's room immediately.  There's $150 saved! 

Spencer and I planned on going to the mall after his nap today.  I had a free coupon for a tiny antibacterial hand gel at Bath and Body Works and he wanted to play in the little play area.  After his nap he decided that he wanted "his daddy" to come with us.  Side note: Spencer has started calling us "my mommy" and "my daddy", as in "I want to wait for my daddy to get me some milk", as if there are other mommies and daddies in his life that aren't his. 

Michael got home from work, we ate dinner, took Ginger for a walk and then got ready to go to the mall.  Michael just happened to check the mail before we left.  There was something from Helzberg Diamonds-a  coupon for a set of free cultured pearl bracelets.

Helzberg Diamonds just so happens to share a wall with Bath and Body Works, so while I popped in to get this little guy (FOR FREE),
Michael and Spencer popped in to get these guys (FOR FREE)!
We left the mall having spent $0.00.  How awesome is that?

I'm in such a better mood than I was when I wrote last night's post. 

P.S. I already misplaced the bracelets.  I do stuff like that when I'm stressed.  Apparently the free stuff hasn't cured all my woes.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

FREE is GOOD!
So is being in better spirits! Hope you have a great weekend!

Maryellen said...

Maybe Ginger took your bracelets. She is such a fancy dog.