Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Funny

I love it when you come across something unexpected that makes you laugh. And laugh.  And laugh some more.  A hidden gem of humor. I usually don't click on links that people share on facebook because, frankly, I don't have the time and I'm always afraid they are going to be a virus.

If the title of something intrigues me enough I will google it and see if it is legitimate before I then click on the link from the google results.  Paranoid much?

These are 3 hilarious blogs/articles/funny things that I was glad to discover in the last few months.
  I wanted to share them because we could all use more laughs, right?

This is a post about somebody getting stuck in spanx in a dressing room:
There are three lines of text above a picture that says "censored".  Those three lines are HILARIOUS.  I found myself giggling in the middle of the night while remembering them. 
-------------------------------

This is a post about somebody who must have watched their friends' kid and changed their entire view on parenting.  That is a terrible explanation.  It is terribly funny.  Just read it.
I read this for the first time after a particularly rough day where I showered way later than usual, never had a chance to put on any make-up and literally took clothes off of the floor and out of the dirty hamper.....and then went to a store.  This is my favorite line of the whole thing- "I'm sorry for wondering why you don’t mind leaving the house looking like a drunk homeless 10-year-old".
-------------------------------------------

This is a post about toddler approved meals.  While I was reading it I was imagining 15 month-2.5 year old Spencer.  I was laughing so hard I was crying because ALL of these are true.  I HAVE tried to repair toast with my mind.


And finally, some recent funnies from my Funny Board on Pinterest:





I have looked at this bottom one at least 50 times and I still laugh loudly every time I see it.


2 comments:

Sherry said...

Man, you always know how to make me laugh...whether it is funny stories about your life or not! The toddler food one is hilarious...and so true! That's Evan and my niece Emma to a T! Her Mommy is the crazy mommy who tries to feed her kids all these fancy and nutritious meals that they NEVER eat! Haha! Perhaps I should forward this to her? The spanx one was also pretty hilarious...there is no way I am squeezing my fat body into that stuff. I mean, it cannot be good for you to contort your body like that...and comparing the getting out process to the birth process was genius! ;-)

Cat said...

Too funny, though after reading one of those, I'm not sure I want to have kids. :-p