Friday, September 24, 2021

Catching up: July 25th

Apparently the week of July 25th was dedicated to Kevin, because there are about 2 million pictures of him. 

All of these were on Sunday, July 25th.












Monday the 26th- The ONLY picture taken that day. 
I started my 18th year as a Speech Language Pathologist on Tuesday the 27th.  
Stillllllllllllll virtual. Stillllllllllll at home.

I wore my lip earrings for the occasion.

Kevin on Thursday the 29th.  Apparently no pictures were taken the 28th. 

Kevin had started going to Dogtopia that week and he came home with this on Friday the 30th. 
Oh my god.



I also did a project that day.  For years I had been planning on painting this playhouse to look like a gingerbread house for Christmas.  I finally admitted defeat though.  Too much painting and work.  Instead I went to the party store, bought a bunch of stuff to glue and staple and turned this:

into this:

It's a tiki hut for pool toys!





Kevin was tired from Dogtopia.


Shireen, Desmond, and Dahlia came over for swimming on Saturday the 31st.  It was a nice way to end the month. 





Kevin was enthralled by the activity. 

And we're on to August!!!

 

No comments: