Monday, September 20, 2021

Catching up: July 11th

 Sunday, July 11th

I had the whole crew helping me to recover.


Selfies with Kevin. 


My ghastly surgical bruises.


Monday the 12th

Just a lot of lounging.



I got my surgical report on Tuesday the 13th.

I'll put it here because it's grisly, but also interesting. 

Progress on the bruises that day.  
I was wearing compression undergarments 24/7, so that's why I have the red band impressions. 



Laura sent me this plant that came with 4 bottles of wine!!

I saw my surgeon the morning of Wednesday, July 14th.  He was very pleased with my healing and released me until October.  Which, you know, is now very soon because of the whole not blogging for two months thing. 

I took a glorious nap that day and had glorious nap hair. 

No comments: