Saturday, September 25, 2021

Catching up: 1st half of August

Yep.  That's correct.  We're doing the first half of August in one post.  Then the second half of August in one post.  The whole month: two posts.  

Spencer's eczema randomly flared out of NO WHERE on Sunday, August 1st. This is what his whole body used to look like all the time.  This is why he's on Dupixent. 

We had an appt with the dermatologist on Tuesday the 3rd, but he was already starting to clear up on his own by then. I took all of these pictures on the 1st. 



Kevin looking like a fox on Tuesday, August 3rd.
I took all of these close up pictures of Kevin on Thursday August 5th.  I can't remember why, but I was texting them to Michael.  Probably just because Kevin is cute. 



"Mom, take a picture of me and Kevin sleeping."
Friday, August 6th

13 years 11 months
Saturday, August 7th

Kevin looks like he's in love.  I think he is. 

Sunday, August 8th
Monday, August 9th

I made this beautiful flower accessory for our bed frame. 

I also worked out and lifted weights for the first time since pre-surgery. 

Kevin supervised. 
Tuesday, August 10th

"Mom, I'm going to pretend to sleep.  Take a picture."


I got my hair cut and colored that day. 
Cut off.  
I was sick of the wispy little, thin, post-chemo pieces flying all over the place. 

Kevin, foxing again. 
Wednesday, August 11th

I finally got to move into my new room at our new campus.  Yay!!!!  Except........... we're still doing virtual school so I'm never there on campus. 

My room is huge and nice and severely lacking in storage and storage furniture. 


Thursday, August 12th

Kevin and I left the house for our morning walk at 5:58 am.  I had planned on walking east out the front door but this was to the west and it was breathtaking. 

Friday, August 13th

I can't tell you anything about why I took this picture. 

This is pretty.  I don't know where I took it though. 
Saturday, August 14th.

More Kevin. 

Seeeeeee.  That wasn't so bad.  One more post and we'll be into September.  And it will still BE September.  That is dedication. 






No comments: