Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Zipping through July

Can you believe we are almost in August?  I still haven't really processed April, so the fact that we're three months past it seems odd. 

On Friday the 17th we had a peanut butter sandwich buffet for dinner.
This was mine.  
PB, fluff and raspberry drizzle on white, and PB, honey and banana on white.  Delicious. 

We had a Christmas in July theme for our family happy hour zoom on Saturday the 18th. 

It was really festive!
Sunday the 19th was National Ice Cream Day.

We had ours in the pool. 




There was a lovely sunset while we were out there.  


Masks and self-care for me and Elliott on Monday the 20th. 

I took the kids to see their allergy doctor on Tuesday the 21st. 

Then gave Spencer a haircut that night.  

I'm running a full service salon out of the master suite. 

Elliott's friend Malcolm came over for a swim on Wednesday the 22nd. 

I took my iced coffee into the pool. 


I was getting my workout ready that afternoon when this gorgeous picture came on the screensaver. 

It matched so perfectly with the rest of the decor.  It was lovely. 

The humidity was on the rise that day and so was my hair. 


We finished this home project on Friday the 24th.  This is in our room.  I love it. 
This is the inside of our front door.  Ginger always used to love that window because she could look out it at the street. 
After she died I realized her slobber was all over the glass.  For two years I haven't been able to clean it because it's a part of her. 
We decided to put privacy film up on this window though, meaning, it has to be cleaned.  I took pictures and then made Michael do it. 
Our family zoom that day, on the 25th, was extra special.  We were celebrating Lois and Jerry's 50th wedding anniversary.  We got a cake so we could celebrate them. 

The theme was fancy and gold.  Everyone came through!  Nick is out to sea, so he was holding his water bottle, but I edited the pic just a bit. 

Up next: I guess it will be the last week of July. 



No comments: