Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Pre-4th

Last week, the week before the 4th of July, was fairly mundane. 

Spencer, who has rallied against mint since he was a toddler, randomly decided to eat a bowl of mint cookie ice cream on Tuesday the 30th.  

Elliott was not amused.  

July 1st was the one year anniversary of when I had my chemo port removed.  OF COURSE I did comparison pictures. 


I did some planting that week and took pictures of my work on the 2nd.  There was actually a faint rainbow without any rain when I went outside.  

Lavender and rosemary 

A bougainvillea bush 


I had gone to the dermatologist that day to get the stitches removed from one of four skin biopsies I had done the week before.  I asked them to look at my toe (that did not have stitches in it) because it didn't look great.  Yep.  It was infected. 

On Thursday evening I did my capillus cap,

while soaking my infected toe,  

while watching scrubs.  
I took pictures of all of the 4th of July decor on Friday the 3rd.  There will be an entire post of it, but here is a sneak peak. 



We had a 4th of July themed family happy hour that evening.  It was very festive. 

Up next: all things 4th of July

No comments: