Sunday, July 19, 2020

Totally random catch-up

This is going to be a weird catch-all post of the last week-ish.  Nothing happened.  So, there's not much to report.

I had a follow-up at my dermatologist's office on Thursday the 9th.  I had an infection in my toe from a previous biopsy, so they just needed to look and make sure it was healed.  My friend from high school, John, is a physician assistant in the office, so I made the appt with him.  We spent most of the time just chatting. 

When I got home that day I found the Harry Potter coasters Michael had lost.  
There is absolutely nothing to report from Friday.  Not even a single picture. 

And the only thing from Saturday the 11th was our family zoom to celebrate Raquel's birthday.
I made this gorgeous salad platter for dinner on Sunday the 12th.  Spencer said, "That's all we're having?"  Elliott said, "Well, I'm not eating any of that."
I got a bunch of new masks that I had ordered delivered on Monday the 13th.  They got all tangled together after I washed them and it was a nightmare untangling them. 
I worked on progress reports for hours on Tuesday the 14th. I was tempted because I was sitting at the dining room table, and there was wine on both sides of me! 


I had an appointment with one of my surgeons on Wednesday the 15th.  I made sure my mask matched my outfit AND my robe! 

We got this gigantic pizza for dinner that night.  

And finally, Elliott's 8 year 7 month picture on the 16th.  This is where he wanted to take it.  I thought the shirt actually looked really nice with the wreath on the door.  

Told ya it was all boring!

No comments: