Friday, July 10, 2020

4th of July 2020

The 4th of July, 2020 was much like every other day since March.  No parties, and we just stayed home.  Although it wasn't planned previously, my parents came up from Tucson and ate a socially distanced dinner with us.  

Before they arrived we used the timer to take a family photo.  

These are my favorite fails.



Official 2020

Elliott got a little cut off, but it was the best of the bunch.  

Spencer's selfie 

Patriotic serving pieces 

I set up a table for my parents in the living room, and we wore masks when we were around each other.  

Patriotic dessert 

My parents left after dinner and we went into the backyard for sparklers since all of the fireworks shows in the Valley were cancelled.  








 




After sparklers we went into the pool for a refreshing swim.  A lot of our neighbors were setting off fireworks, so we did get to enjoy a little show after all. 

Up next: A Patriotic House- 2020 edition

No comments: