Monday, July 13, 2020

A very festive Patriotic House- 2020

I hope you are sitting, and have a cool beverage, because we're taking a TOUR.  I took ALL the pictures.

Outside

For the first time ever we lined the walkway with $1 flags.
The red door made everything look especially patriotic.  But, see what I mean about the dark brown paint looking dusty? 



Entry way

Living room






Stampy the Elephant was feeling particularly festive. 

This might be the first time I'm showing the new furniture configuration. 






Dining room







I was particularly proud that I even got patriotic wine bottles!






This is the coat closet door


The pantry door

Kitchen







Family room



This also might be the first time I'm showing the new stuff hanging on this wall.  We used to have 2.3 million family pictures. 


This is the inside laundry room door.

And this is the door from the garage into the laundry room. 

And that is it, friends.  It seems weird that the next decorating opportunity will be Halloween.  And we'll STILL be in lockdown. 


No comments: