Wednesday, April 1, 2020

New life

Sunday March 22nd

I was participating in an online Facbook party that weekend. The first challenge of the day was a picture of yourself with bedhead and coffee.  OK, easy enough. 
It was the one year anniversary of my third chemo, so I took some comparison pictures to show how much better 2020 is, even during COVID-lockdown.

At least 2020 has booze!
2019 vs 2020

Just looking at 2019 makes me feel sick. 

Sunday dinner was outside again that evening.  Served before the sun set too!




Spencer and I baked cookies after dinner.

Monday, March 23rd.

I found this shirt in my closet that morning.  I had never seen it before, which definitely means I bought it during chemo. 
Tuesday, March 24th was our first day of home learning, because it was the first day the kids would have gone back to school after spring break.  The district was not yet set up with real distance learning, so we winged it for the first week. 

Setting up laptops for the kids to use. 

This was our Day One schedule

Doing art

"learning"


We all did PE together.
I took absolutely zero pictures on Wednesday, March 25th. It was an almost identical day to Tuesday. 

I actually worked from home on Thursday, March 26th.  Then I did zoom happy hour with Ellen and Michelle that evening.  They both had kitties interrupt them.

Michael and I went on a date walk that night, but it was so cold we came right back home.  
Friday, March 27th was the same as the rest of the week.  Home learning and working from home. 

I caught Elliott sitting like an 80 year old man.  
I had ordered this desk sign pre-covidpocalypse, but it was delivered last week.  I had planned on taking it to my office, but since that is not an option now, I thought it would be funny to use during Friday zoom family happy hour.  
That was until I spilled wine on my dress, and then had to zoom in my robe.  My parents, uncle, and Jerry and Lois had been zooming with us too, but I only got this screenshot. 

The sisterhood was supposed to have brunch at Brenda's house on Saturday, March 28th, but that was obviously canceled.  We zoomed instead. 

And then did a brady brunch shot. 

And with that, friends, we are pretty much caught up.  I'll take a one to two day break and then post about the beginning of April once it happens and there is something to post about.  Ha!

No comments: