Thursday, April 9, 2020

A Festive Easter Home: 2020

Front yard


Outside front door 


This is a festive addition for 2020.  

Inside front door

Entry way table



Living room








A very festive Yoda
The old coffee table (that is a TV stand from IKEA that we bought for our bedroom back in, like, 2009 or 2010. 

The new coffee table 

Dining room


I'm particularly fond of the wine display for Easter. 







I'm also particularly in love with the Easter wine glasses. 



Hallway bathroom

I made a sign for Michael and hung it on the guest room door, because that's where we set up his office.  

Pantry

Kitchen




Family room





Back to the kitchen


I'm going to take everything down on Monday and then it will just be normal and boring until mid-June when I put up 4th of July stuff.  Do you think we'll still be in lockdown? 

No comments: