Sunday, December 1, 2019

'Twas the week of Thanksgiving

The pre-Thanksgiving days were quite boring, despite being incredibly busy.  On the 24th I took down all of the Thanksgiving stuff and decorated for Christmas.  Here's a sneak peak. 
Once again, there were no pictures on the 25th and I have no idea what even happened. 

I took this picture of Spencer on the 26th because 1) it was really cold and this is the ridiculous outfit he selected for the day, and 2) he was offered a spot in the gifted academy at the Junior High he will attend next year and we are really proud of him!

I did this corn craft with my therapy groups at work that day.  Turkeys just seemed like too much. 

Michael and I met for cocktails before grocery shopping that evening. 
My school had an outdoor cultural celebration on the 27th.  It was cooooooooold.  It took me 45 minutes to warm up after going inside. 
Michael was off from work that day, and the kids were off from school, so they picked me up on our way to Tucson. 
My parents were in Florida and Nick was out to sea, but Raquel offered to host Thanksgiving.  I went over to help her prep on Wednesday evening.  We took this picture to send to Nick to show him we were touching all of his wine.  The bacon was to show we had greasy hands. 

We drank prosecco

Raquel made a bacon lattice for the turkey.  



And I was very, very, very cold.  

Up next: Thanksgiving, the day after Thanksgiving and the weekend after Thanksgiving.  All will be more exciting than this post. 






No comments: