Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Elliott's 8th birthday

Elliott's 8th birthday was on Monday, December 16th.  Unfortunately, for him, he had to go to school all day. Unfortunately, for me, Michael made an appointment with our accountant that morning, and since most of our tax needs result from my business, I went.... even though I was high on pain meds. 
We got his yearly picture in two tries, and the second shot was only because he said he didn't like his smile in the first one. 

Yearly block picture.  Also taken in two tries.  

Mom and Elliott picture.  Yes, I am wearing a robe.  


Elliott wanted to go to a 50's diner for dinner.  

He ate French Toast for dinner and then had a brownie sundae.  

Michael and I shared this ginormous banana split.  

Spencer had a strawberry shake.  

After dinner it was time for presents! 

These are all from us 


I'm hoping he wants to break into this soon.  




This is underwear.  Ha.  

It was not the most spectacular of birthdays, but for one day after I got out of the hospital, I think I pulled it off well. 

No comments: