Sunday, December 8, 2019

Random, and then Winter Piano Recital


On Monday the 2nd I took some pictures in my office, 

so I could do this side by side comparison of my wig on the Abominable Snowmonster. 

A broken toe progress picture that day. 
There is nothing to report from Tuesday or Wednesday. 

On Thursday we went to a parent meeting for the gifted program Spencer was accepted to for Junior High.  It sounds like a wonderful program. 

Chelsea spent the night that night and we drank wine by the Christmas tree until 1:30 am.  It was a rather stupid thing to do considering we both had to work the next day. 


The kids had their formal winter piano recital on Friday evening.  This will also count as Spencer's 12 year- 3 month picture. 


This is a great family picture if you completely ignore the weird shadow on my face and chest.  We think it was from the ceiling fan.  





Jana and I used to work together.  She is such a wonderful piano teacher for the kids.  





Up next: 6 month hair pictures
Elliott's birthday party
The Sisterhood Christmas get-together
Winston 2019


No comments: