Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Pre Pre Birthday

I turn 40 tomorrow. Spencer turns 6 on Friday.  Before I blog about those things I need to blog about last week, the weekend, and this week up to the big birthdays. 

I was getting ready for work on Monday the 26th when Elliott told me that I looked beautiful.  He was so shocked by it. I documented my look at work that day.
I also took my new Department of Ed certificate to work.  It's good for 12 years.  I do not have to renew this thing until 2031. 
I did not work on Tuesday the 27th, so I wore the same outfit since different people were seeing me.  Michael and I met outside of Elliott's class for his parent/teacher conference that afternoon.  It was HOT and we were not happy about it. 

There was a very cool cloud in the sky when we got home. 

Later that night somebody posted a picture of the whole thing on Instagram. 

The kids went swimming that night. 
This is the only picture I took on Wednesday the 28th.  I don't even remember what is happening here. I guess I was maybe using my camera to check something on my face. 

We got school pictures on Thursday the 29th.  I'm happy with them. 

Some bums having fun in MY bed that evening. 
I went to get a facial on Friday the 30th.  She runs her business out of her house and she told me to park in the visitor spots across the street.  This was sitting in the visitor spots.  Ha. 

That evening we drove to Pinetop to meet Josh and Laura and their girls for Labor Day weekend. 

I took some artistic photos on the way. 


Michael forgot to pack the pump for the air mattress, so he had to blow it up himself. 


No comments: