Monday, September 23, 2019

More party prep

After we finished with Spencer's party it was time to get ready for mine. 

But first we had to deal with this bizarre mutant bug that was stuck in my car. This was on Monday the 9th.

We noticed it on our way to......

A Monday date night! 

I had sat in meetings for 4 hours that day, so I got a wine sampler. 

It saved the day.



Michael had a meeting right down the street from our house on Tuesday the 10th.  Instead of driving 25 miles to work and 25 miles back to attend a 10:00 meeting, he just used some vacation time in the morning and went straight to the meeting.  

We went to breakfast together.  There were fantastic cappuccinos. 

After breakfast I went shopping to look for a dress to wear for my birthday party.  I also stopped into JoAnn's Fabric.  I loved all of these signs, but I didn't buy any of them.  

On Wednesday the 11th Michael and I went to Costco and bought all of the booze for my party.  Spoiler alert- we bought way too much based on Nick's recommendation. 


I didn't take a single picture on Thursday the 12th, and Friday the 13th will be an entire post on it's own.  So, that's next and then, my party! 

No comments: