Thursday, September 19, 2019

I turn 40!

I turned 40 on Thursday September 5th.  I used my free birthday Starbucks coupon to try out the new cold brew with pumpkin cold foam.  I got it made without the vanilla sugar syrup in the coffee and it was delightful.

I had to work that day so I enjoyed this treat at work.



There is nothing else to report on until we went out for dinner. 

This was some type of boozy Arizona lemonade and it was a delight. 


Free dessert because Michael mentioned it was my birthday. 
We did mandatory (mandatory for me) birthday pictures back at home. 

Such agreeable children that didn't need to be bribed or threatened at all.



We tried to do a family photo using the timer and something went incredibly wrong with the flash.  I still don't understand how this happened. 

Even using an editing app to fix it didn't fix it. 

So selfie on the couch it is. 
My birthday present this year was the cost of my birthday party (upcoming post), but Michael did get me a little something. 

As soda stream so I can make sparkling water! 
We had picked up individual desserts from AJ's, so after presents we all ate dessert number two. 

Key lime pie for me!

With a photo shoot




Chocolate fudge brownie for Elliott

German chocolate brownie for Michael

And an eclair for Spencer

And then I was officially and really 40. 

No comments: