Thursday, September 26, 2019

My 40th birthday party: Part 1

Part 1 of my birthday party is just all of the decor.  I took these pictures over an entire week, so they are not in any real order. Enjoy!

The banner I bought on Amazon to use as a photo backdrop.  It was so big that the only place it fit was the front window. 

I went to the party store and bought a huge variety of 40 decor.  All of this stuff is still up in the house actually.  I'm leaving it until this weekend when I'm replacing it with Halloween. 



Michael's co-workers decorated his office when he turned 40.  He kept all if this stuff for 2+ years and then decorated for me the night before my birthday. 

We moved the furniture around in the family room and I set up two tables in there.  I love fresh flowers and I love purses, so I combined the two to make centerpieces for all of the tables. 




The kitchen table


We had 40 people for my 40th (not planned, but perfect) and I was determined to give everyone a place to sit. 

We also moved the furniture in the living room and added two tables in there. 







The dining room 



I used napkins as cheap decor for the dish hutch.

This big 40 centerpiece was from Michael's office too. 

Flutes set up for everyone.  I gave them as party favors.




A boozy refrigerator!

Up next- the party!




No comments: