Tuesday, August 27, 2019

A really nothing week

I started loading the photos for this post and I was blown away by how boring last week was! I need to seriously up my blogging game. 

Michael and I went to Costco on Sunday the 18th.  He had just been the day before, so our cart was rather empty.  I took this picture to show Joni, since she had posted her Costco cart on Facebook. 

I bought this dress at Target on Monday the 19th. 
The bottom of it is pleated, and I wasn't going to mess around with ironing a pleated skirt, so I bought this steamer to go with it.  I was so excited about it!  That is a sure fire sign that I am almost 40. 

I steamed it on Tuesday night. 

So I could wear it to work and to an appointment on Wednesday the 21st. 

I brought my own robe to the appointment. 
There are seriously NO pictures from Thursday or Friday. 

On Saturday we worked on getting all of our stuff ready for a big donation.  Spencer doesn't want to keep the puzzle he colored when he was five.  I am heartbroken. 

I took pictures of it before putting it in the recycle.

I'm not sure why he wrote "mom too" on the back.  If I reeeeeealllllllly think about it, I might have helped him color some of it, so he was giving me credit for my work. 

The Sisterhood was supposed to get together for brunch at Brenda's on Saturday.  Then Brenda got sick, and Joni couldn't come, and Maryellen didn't feel well.  So Shireen, Lauren and I went out for coffee. 

These two were bums that afternoon. 

On Sunday the 25th, Michael and I went on a day date to the movies, 

and then out for drinks and dinner. 

Really, so boring! Well, except for the Sunday day into night date.  It was delightful. 

No comments: