Thursday, August 22, 2019

Birthday extravaganza

We were all invited to go out on Saturday the 17th for Jeremy and Annette's birthday.  Only I ended up going because Michael has been dealing with an injured back for about a month now and he wasn't in the mood.

I had to prepare my eyes.  This is (almost) 40. 

I got Jeremy some signs for his garage.  I had already given Annette her gift. 

We had dinner at Rustler's Rooste.  There is a beautiful view. 
I took this accidental picture of myself and I was HORRIFIED about the status of my chin and neck until I realized that those are not wrinkles, they are shadows from my hair. 

The festivities



We went outside to see the sunset.




Everyone that had a Boys State Staff shirt was supposed to wear it.  Levi forgot. 



After dinner we went to the American Legion Post 2. 

Where we ran into more friends from Boys State. 


I wanted this pig, but even though Annette offered them actual money for it, they wouldn't let it go. 

No comments: