Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Elephants, lunch time shopping, and everything in between

I woke up on Monday the 12th to an email telling me that it was Worldwide Elephant Day. 

I wore appropriate earrings for the occasion. 

I also made a donation to the Wildlife Conservation Society to help save the elephants. 
Someone on Facebook was looking for cheap ways to decorate their speech therapy room, so I contributed this. 

I was looking for a backdrop for a picture that night.  This was NOT it.  Look at that sunbeam!
On Tuesday the 13th I had a doctor's appointment.  This lady, who was definitely in her 90's, was wearing leather pants and had consumed four cups of coffee.  She is my hero and my spirit animal. 

I had to wait a long time in the waiting room as well as the exam room. 
I was in my office on Wednesday the 14th when Tracy, who is the OT, came in the room.  I loved her shirt.  I loved it so much we decided to take a trip to the Fry's grocery store in Casa Grande at lunch time so I could get a matching one. 

We documented our field trip. 

Clothes shopping

Kitchen supply shopping

Lunch

Checking out the fire fighters in the parking lot. 

I was delighted that my brown shoes had finally been delivered that afternoon when I got home. 
Michael and I went out to dinner that night.  I can't actually remember why I was making this face.  Maybe just tired. 
Thursday the 15th I went to see my dermatologist.  I took this pic to show Tracy, since she wasn't working that day.  It's the same shirt as hers, just different colors. 

My second coffee of the day. 
We made a huge mistake and forgot to take Elliott's picture on Friday the 16th, so we had to use one that was taken that day with me.  I cropped me out.

7 years 8 months

Michael and I had a date night that night.  Look at the drink I ordered!

It was refreshing and delicious. 


We went to a second restaurant for dessert and another cocktail before we went to the movies. 



No comments: