Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Easter

Easter day was a toasty one in Tucson.  We started with Easter baskets.  As always, there was a bathing suit in there.  This year it's a one piece body suit for each kid. 

The candy hunt was next.  We, I mean the Easter Bunny, didn't do plastic eggs this year.  Nobody noticed so bye-bye eggs it is. 







I took exactly one picture of each child. Amazing!



The centerpiece on the island. 
We went outside for our family picture.  In scouting a location I thought I would show the lovely purple cactus in my parent's backyard. 





Official 2019

Elliott claimed this outfit was ruining his life. 



Ready for appetizers.

Ready for dinner.

Ready for dessert.

Oh, and ready for drinks. 

The food!




I was lacking on the people shots this year. 



And then it was time to drive home with an extra (approximately) 25 pounds of chocolate.  

No comments: