Monday, April 8, 2019

Oops

Oops.  BIG OOPS.  I've somehow let more than a month go by without a single blog post. Totally unacceptable blogging behavior.  

I'm going to spend the next week or so getting caught back up with a bunch of random posts filled with randomness. 

We'll go back to where I left off.  February 26th. 

I had been waiting for this sweatshirt to go on clearance since November.  It was finally down to less than $20.  I can't wait to wear it in DECEMBER.

I also threw this dress in for Easter. 
March 1 

I just thought the way Spencer was sitting was funny. 

March 2

Showing off my new piggy shirt.
Also March 2nd

Elliott decided he was a business man and was going to open a store in his room. 

This is his business man outfit. 

The store 

His prices were a bit steep.  

March 3

I went to lunch with my friends Chelsea and Stephanie.  We were hanging out in the living room after lunch when I called out to Michael to go get something from our room.  We were all surprised and delighted when he actually did it.  
March 6

The kids brought their spring pictures home from school.  I took pictures of the pictures. 




And also, Spencer's 11 year 6 month picture. 

There.  That wasn't hard at all.  If I just do that about seven or eight more times we should be all good. 


No comments: