Thursday, May 2, 2019

A festive Easter house- 2019

Due to Easter being so late in the year, we had an Easter-tastic house for an entire month this year. I put everything up when it was still March and took everything down the Saturday after Easter.  Now the house will be "normal" until mid-June when I break out the 4th of July stuff. 

The front yard




The entry way

This little runner was new. 

Living room



Elliott made many trips to those little candy dishes. 

Entry hallway closet

Entry way bench

Dining room





We "lost" these glasses until halfway through the month.  And when I say "we lost" I mean I asked Michael to look in the cabinet where we keep holiday dishes and he said they weren't in there.  They miraculously appeared when I looked.  The two clear wine glasses in the middle are new. 

The collection of foot chicks. We're due to make more in 2021. 

Pantry door

Laundry room door

Kitchen cabinets

Above the kitchen sink

Behind the kitchen table

Kitchen table

The place mats were new.  I think I bought them around Valentine's Day. 

Ginger got a little bunny of her own. 

Family room



The new shower curtain in the hallway bathroom. 
I had towels and soap dispensers in the bathrooms too, but I forgot to take pictures in there before I packed everything up. You'd think I would have done it when I was in there taking the picture of the shower curtain.  You would think wrong. 

No comments: