Monday, May 6, 2019

Wrapping up April

There is nothing like enjoying a nice holiday, just easy and breezy with your family, and then BAM! the next day you're at the dermatologist wearing a paper gown and having your skin analyzed.  

While I was waiting for my appointment I was laughing at this woman who was reading her Daily Reminder book from 1974.  
Elliott's palate expander fell out on Easter Day, so on Tuesday the 23rd I picked him up at school, took him to be fit for a new one, and then took him back to school.   I'm already tired of all the orthodontist appointments.

Spencer being a goof with my phone on Wednesday the 24th. 
Yoga toes for me that night.  I've actually started taking magnesium to help with foot and leg cramps.  It seems to be working. 
Joni and I went to a continuing education class together on Thursday the 25th.  I now have all the hours I need to renew my Department of Education certificate.  
Michael and I were both off from work on Friday the 26th so we went to the opening day of Avengers: Endgame.  Michael was very, very excited. 
Since it was opening day there was a Disney rep outside of the theater handing out surveys.  I like a hefty dose of work with my movies. 

I was mostly excited about my new shoes.  But, I did love the movie too. 

And finally, my new Arizona shirt on Saturday the 27th.  

No comments: